Tuesday, February 10, 2009

you know... being productive.

so i had forgotten how much i like doing cool/cute little things with my hair and usually just leave it down.


but i did this tonight for no reason.




also, i love philosophy but my class is kind of a bore and we don't go anywhere with it. here is a sample of my notes from today.





i'm so productive.

4 comments:

  1. can you teach me to do that?

    for serious.


    and it looks like you need more TP

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few bobby pins will do the trick!

    and once one of my suitmates wrote "haha you're fucked now!" on the empty roll. but! there was one right next to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I would do something like that, but on the spare (which, yes...I would leave too), I would tack a PostIt with "ohman. that was so mean, gosh. that would have been hella (ew dana says 'hella?') uncomfortable to have no TP. jeez what a long note. once again, sorry and enjoy this fresh roll."

    or "jk"

    ReplyDelete