Please quit hitting me up for money on my way to the school of music.
I know it is probably harder to get a job and work for money than it is to ask people for it, but maybe you should try it. I'm a college student with a big bookbag and an art portfolio scurrying to get to rehearsal, i have a dollar somewhere in the midst of all my stuff at most. I don't have money to spare for you. And I hate to judge, but chances are you won't use it well. You'll probably buy alcohol, cigs or drugs.
God bless you as well,
Sarah
Dear Sarah,
You spent a lot of time re-working your photos to make them better, and putting them together to make a flickr. You didn't know how you wanted to organize them all so you were lazy and put it off. If you did this, you wouldn't have to worry about sending your crashed hard drive to a company and pay a few hundred dollars to hopefully get stuff off of it.
You're kind of an idiot and take things for granted.
Sincerly,
Sarah
Dear moccasins,
I like you guys. Please don't continue to get a hole in the toe.
LoveLoveLove,
Sarah
Dear the male species,
I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me what exactly it is that I'm doing wrong. Or perhaps what it is about me that takes a while for you to realize you're not as fond of as you thought.
I don't understand your kind and wish I could figure out your thought processes.
Looks as though never forever yours,
Sarah
i am in a state of melancholy.

dear sarah,
ReplyDeletei wanted to post a cute picture of a cute little hamster doing a cute little thing with his little hands with no words to make you smile a little bit. but blogspot said: "no, cayla. this is not acceptable."
hahahahaha
ReplyDeletei love you?
yeah.